United Internet AG
- WKN: 508903
- ISIN: DE0005089031
- Land: Deutschland
Nachricht vom 31.05.2019 | 10:55
United Internet with own candidates for new Supervisory Board of Tele Columbus
DGAP-News: United Internet AG / Key word(s): Miscellaneous
Montabaur, 31 May 2019. United Internet AG submits to the shareholders of Tele Columbus AG at the company's Annual General Meeting on 21 June 2019 its own proposal for the composition of the company's Supervisory Board. A corresponding nomination was submitted today.
In the motion for the Annual General Meeting, United Internet, as the largest single shareholder of Tele Columbus AG, expresses its concern about the current situation at Tele Columbus: "The price of Tele Columbus shares has fallen continuously in recent years. Compared to the IPO four years ago, the share price has fallen by around 80 percent and recently even dropped out of the SDAX. In addition, normalized EBITDA (adjusted for one-off effects) fell by 13.1 percent in the first quarter of 2019 compared with the same period of the previous year. As a result, the leverage of the company's credit liabilities also increased - it now amounts to 6.24 times EBITDA." United Internet currently holds 29.7 percent of the shares in Tele Columbus AG.
After almost the entire Tele Columbus management team was renewed last year, United Internet also considers a new start in the Supervisory Board to be urgently necessary. "We are convinced that the candidates proposed by us have the necessary expertise and the required experience in the technical and business areas to optimally fulfill the tasks of the Supervisory Board and to accompany the Management Board in the best possible way in the upcoming major challenges.
United Internet proposes the following candidates:
1. Claus Beck is CTO of 1&1 Versatel GmbH and former Director Network Engineering and Vice President Engineering at broadband provider Liberty Global, a proven expert in cable networks and technology.
2. Hüseyin Dogan is COO of 1&1 IONOS SE and Strato AG as well as former Managing Director Customer Service at Amazon and Operation Director at Paypal, an expert in customer service, digitization and online sales.
3. Dr. Susan Hennersdorf is an expert in marketing and sales as former marketing and sales director of EnBW AG and as former managing director of private customer sales at Vodafone Deutschland GmbH. She is already a member of the Supervisory Board.
4. Stefan Rasch has been a Senior Partner of the Boston Consulting Group for many years, providing strategic consulting in the areas of transformation, growth strategy, market launch and profit optimization, and is a recognized expert in these areas.
5. As former CFO of Vodafone Deutschland AG and Arcor AG, Dr. Volker Ruloff is both a finance and integration expert and a comprehensive expert on the telecommunications industry.
6. Michael Scheeren is not only a long-standing CFO of United Internet AG (from 1991 to 2001), but also an expert in the field of governance and finance as a member of several supervisory boards of our group.
|Company:||United Internet AG|
|Elgendorfer Straße 57|
|Phone:||+49 (0)2602 / 96 - 1100|
|Fax:||+49 (0)2602 / 96 - 1013|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Berlin, Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||817815|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
Fonds Research 2019: Dt. Mittelstandsanleihen FONDS bietet attraktive Anlagemöglichkeit
Auch 2019 hat die GBC AG unter der Vielzahl an Publikumsfonds neun „Fonds Champions“ herausgefiltert. Darunter den Deutsche Mittelstandsanleihen FONDS (ISIN: LU0974225590), der eine qualitätsorientierte Strategie verfolgt und eine vielversprechende Anlagemöglichkeit in den deutschen Mittelstand bietet. Insbesondere vor dem Hintergrund des aktuellen Niedrigzinsniveaus sehen wir den Fonds als gute Chance, um attraktive Renditen zu erwirtschaften und dies verbunden mit einer traditionell niedrigen Fonds-Volatilität. Wir vergeben 5 von 5 GBC-Falken ein.
Der AKTIONÄR News
20. September 07:44 Thomas Cook: Jetzt wird es richtig bitter – Kurs sackt 25 Prozent ab!
20. September 07:28 AKTIONÄR-Hot-Stock Verbio: Biodiesel-Preise und Aktie heben ab – wie ...
20. September 06:54 ThyssenKrupp: Ruhe vor dem Sturm
20. September 06:45 Allianz: Neuer Deal unter Dach und Fach
20. September 06:35 Amazon: Tesla? Lieber nicht
News im Fokus
E.ON SE: E.ON vollzieht Erwerb der innogy-Anteile von RWE
18. September 2019, 22:30
Original-Research: Ringmetall AG (von Montega AG): Halten
19. September 2019